Administrative Assistant Vacancy
Please find attached an application and equalities monitoring form below for this vacancy. If you have any question or would like to arrange a visit to school please contact the school office on 01420 472119 on or after 6th September 2017.
Vacancy for Classroom Teacher at Weyford Nursery and Primary School from September 2017
Exciting Opportunity to work at the newly formed Weyford Nursery and Primary School from September 2017
· Closing Date: Monday 15th May (Noon)
· Interview Date(s): Friday 19th May 2017
· Job Start Date: Monday 4th Sep 2017
· Contract/Hours: Permanent. There may be more than one post available.
· Key Stage: Foundation Stage/ Key stage 1/ Key stage 2. Due to expertise and flexibility of the existing staff, the post could start in any key stage.
· Salary Type: MPR / UPR
· Hours of Work: Full time (The post could be part-time for the right candidate)
· Location of Role: Weyford Nursery and Primary School
· Contact e-mail address: email@example.com
Weyford Nursery and Primary School will be operational from September 2017. It is being formed through the merger of Weyford Infant School and Nursery and Weyford Junior School. This post offers somebody the rare opportunity to see the full development of the child from 2-11 years which offers considerable professional development opportunities across the whole primary age range.
In September, a new headteacher will take up post and the school will be running 18 classes. The foundation stage and key stage 1 run mixed age classes whereas key stage 2 work in discrete year groups. The positions can be in either of these teams and we have enough expertise in our existing staff to support new staff across the school.
We are a fully inclusive school who work hard to ensure that every child is respected as a unique individual. We work thematically and encourage our teachers to find creative and innovative ways of engaging the children in their learning while ensuring that basic skills are taught to a high standard.
This post would be suitable for an NQT or experienced teacher. We are well placed to support an NQT who is keen to develop and really wants to make a difference to children’s lives. Equally, we are able to accommodate someone perhaps wanting to step up into subject leadership or take on an existing subject lead role and expand their skillset.
You will be an exemplary professional who:
· has energy, enthusiasm and enjoys a challenge
· can build strong relationships with children, parents and colleagues
· is values driven with a philosophy of inclusion
· understands how children learn
· wants to develop as a professional
We can offer you:
· an opportunity to join the school as it starts its journey as a primary school
· an opportunity to work in a school with a nursery
· an opportunity to work with a team of committed, hardworking staff
· friendly, happy children with a zest for learning and life
· professional development opportunities relevant to the stage of your career
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. If you would an informal chat about any aspect of this post please do not hesitate to contact Mrs Diane Lawry, Interim Executive Headteacher at the School. Contact can be made through Mrs Lesley Steele.
Appointments can be arranged and applications obtained from the school office by telephoning 01420 473142 or by emailing our School Administrative Officer firstname.lastname@example.org.
Weyford Nursery and Primary School and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.